Typical workflow Will include following steps in securing Maria Lankina's professional photographic services.
1. You have found Maria Lankina’s portfolio and confined her expertise and expierence viewing website and CV. You have decided Maria is the professional you need to help you achieve your goal. If you are a professional having expierence hiring professional photographers skip to 4.
2. You got acquainted with two vastly different pricing models of photography Maria uses.
3. You have educated yourself on industry standard rules of acquiring services of professional photographer.
4. You fill in the form request for quote, providing as much information as possible.
5. You receive a quote/estimate.
6. General back and forth if necessary discussing project in more detail happens between Maria and you via email, sometime in a meeting face to face. If you have accepted a quote or no more discussion is necessary you skip to
7. Binding contract outlining everything discussed including but not limited to dates, production specifics, production expenses, payment terms etc., is sent to you digitally, signed by Maria.
8. You sign the contract.
9. Deposit payment for a shoot is submitted to Maria.
10. Day of the shoot / production everything goes as planned and handled professionally on both sides.
11. Images with basic adjustment from the shoot are delivered to you in a form of the proof web gallery right after the shoot or upon agreed time frame for final selections
12. You make final selections.
13. You receive final invoice.
14. Final adjustments are made to selected images and sent to you via wetransfer.com to your chosen email
15. You submit due payment according to final invoice.
16. You have full right to use images created during production as per agreed terms in a contract after your final in full payment is received.